The Gravatar control is an ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit control that enables you to use gravatar images on your web forms. Gravatar is a Globally Recognized Avatar provided by Gravatar.com.
- DefaultImage - An image Url that will be diplayed if a gravatar image can't be displayed because of inacceptable rating or an email account is not associated with the gravatar. It must be an absolute URL.
- DefaultImageBehavior - An image displayed when the gravatar is not associated with an email account. Possible values are Identicon, MonsterId, MysteryMan, Retro, Wavatar.
- Email - An email that is associated with an account at Gravatar.com.
- Rating - Acceptable rating of an image to display.
- Size - The requested size of an image that the gravatar needs to render (both width and height).