DynamicPopulate is an extender that replaces the control content with the result of the Web service or a page method call.
- CacheDynamicResults - Determines if the dynamic population result should be cached and not fetched again after the first load. The default is false
- ClearContentsDuringUpdate - Determines if HTML content of a target element should be cleared when the update begins.
- ContextKey - A key that you can pass to the Web service call, such as an ID. This is optional.
- PopulateTriggerControlID - A control's ID to trigger the target population. The population will be triggered by this control's Click event.
- ServiceMethod - A name of a Web service or page method to call
- ServicePath - A path of the web service to call. If it is blank, a page method will be called instead.
- UpdatingCssClass - A CSS style to apply while the update is in progress