The ColorPicker extender allows you to display a popup color picker when focus is moved to an input element. You can attach the ColorPicker extender to any ASP.NET TextBox control.
- EnabledOnClient - Specifies whether or not ColorPicker behavior is available for the current element.
- PaletteStyle - Indicates which color palette the color picker uses. The default is Default.
- PopupButtonID - The ID of a control to use to display the color-picker popup.
- PopupPosition - Indicates where the color picker popup should appear relative to the TextBox control that is being extended.
- SampleControlID - The ID of a control to use to display the selected color.
- SelectedColor - A color value that the ColorPicker extender is initialized with.
It is not supported yet but will be available soon via the ColorPicker CssClass property.
ColorPicker has a predefined set of CSS classes that can be overridden. It has a default
style which is embedded as a WebResource and is a part of the Toolkit assembly that
has styles set for all the sub-classes. You can find them in the Toolkit solution,
in the "AjaxControlToolkit\ColorPicker\ColorPicker.css" file. If your
CssClass does not provide values for any of those then it falls back to the default
value. To customize the same the user would have to set the CssClass property to
the name of the CSS style and define the styles for the individual classes so that
the various elements in a ColorPicker control can be styled accordingly.